Monday, December 21, 2009

Haloscan – Baruch Dayan Emes

I have been informed by haloscan that they will be shutting down in a few days. They have outgrown their capabilities and are starting to have problems. I was given a choice to buy into ‘Echo’ their upgraded system of commenting – or go back to the blogger commenting system (or some other system). I chose to upgrade for a nominal yearly fee because of the user friendly haloscan method of posting comments. I have been assured that ‘Echo’ will be similarly user friendly.

I have just converted to ‘Echo’ moments ago. As this is a new commenting system, I’m not quite sure how it will work. But I have been assured that it will be just as easy as haloscan only that it will work much better. If there are unanticipated problems and they persist I will immediately go back to ‘blogger commenting’ until I find a better one. I apologize for any inconvenience this may present in the short term.