Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Announcement

After years of resistance, I have decided to try and generate some additional income from this blog. The button on the left margin that says ‘donate’ is a means for those who are so inclined to make a donation in appreciation for what I do. It is optional. There are no subscription fees here. There is no suggested amount. It’s up to you.

If you choose to donate click on the button in the left upper margin and follow instructions. You can use any of the credit card options pictured. It’s fast and it’s easy.

This option will also allow advertisers to pay for their ads quickly and easily.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the readers who visit my blog for making it the success that it is. And a special thanks to all who contribute through their comments. Whether pro or con I truly appreciate it. I am indeed humbled by this blog’s success.