Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A Wedding in Lakewood

My wife and I are on our way to Lakewood. We are taking our first road trip in over 30 years. Tomorrow night our grandson is getting married there and we are both really looking forward to celebrating with him, his Kallah, a lovely young woman whom we met just a few weeks ago, and with most of the rest of our family.

This will be the first wedding of a grandchild we will attend even though two of our grandchildren got married in Israel back in late November and early December. But because of COVID we could not attend. Now that we are fully vaccinated we are both very excited about going

Because internet access will be very limited - as will our time, there will be no new posts until next Monday when we return.

I want to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to all my readers - in particular those that take the time to comment here. I have learned a lot from all the different perspectives. Even - and perhaps especially - from those that disagree with me. God bless you all and thank you so much for your participation.