Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LECH LECHA - A New Yeshiva For Young Men

----------------------advertisement-----------------------

I know what happens when my ox gores your cow.
But I don’t have an ox.
I know what happens when you fall into my pit.
But I haven’t dug anything since I played in a sandbox.
I want a yeshiva that is more than 12 hours a day in the Beis Medrash.
Some diversity in our studies would be nice. Who are
Hoshaya, Yeshayahu and Yirmiyahu anyway?
What is Israel and what should it mean to me?
Is Judaism anything more than dressing the part
and learning Gemara? And what does Judaism expect from me?
I’ve spent 12 years being told what to think
Now, I want to learn how to think
At a yeshiva that cares about my personal, spiritual and emotional growth
I want a yeshiva that is as unique as I am.
I want Lech Lecha.

A New Yeshiva for Boys
For the best journey of your life, at a reasonable price.

Only $9,900 - The Journey is Priceless!

Price includes tuition, your own fully furnished apartment or villa, tiyulim, all transportation in Israel, bus tickets, books, linens, ulpan, sports, recreation, daily meals, and Shabbat hospitality.

Program dates are: October 22, 2012 - June 3, 2013

Scholarships and payment plans available

Rabbi Dr. Yirmiyahu "Jerry" Unterman, Director

856-942-4722
http://www.lechlechaisrael.com/
http://us.mc1133.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=lechlecha@yahoo.com