Monday, January 30, 2012

Parenting in the 21st Century

I don’t usually post this kind of video on my blog. But I am making an exception because I believe this is a must view for every Orthodox Jewish parent no matter what their Hashkafa. In fact I will broaden that to include all Jewish parents. Even non Jewish parents can benefit from the wisdom here.

It is just short of 25 minutes long and I don’t think you can spend 25 minutes any better as a parent than by watching this video. Needless to say I fully agree with its content. It was sent to me by an anonymous but alert reader - for which I thank him (or her). It is produced by Yitz Brilliant.



Update

I have no idea why this video no longer exists and apologize to those who haven't seen it. It was in my view a valuable tool for parents in dealing with the digital age. I will leave up the post for those who wish to read the comments.