Monday, April 18, 2016

And Away We Go!


I’m off to the holy land. My wife and I will be in Ramat Bet Shemesh for Pesach with my son and his family. This will be my first Pesach in Israel (...my wife was there once before we were married) and everyone assures me that it is an amazing experience. I am looking forward to it… and to enjoying my grandchildren.

I will be Davening mostly in Maasas Mordechai on Nachal Dolev. If you are in the neighborhood. come on over and say hi.

Meanwhile, today is a travel day so there will be no new post. For extra credit...  the above is a picture of my entire family (including the Israeli branch) ...all of my children; all of my grandchildren; my wife and me. It was taken last Chol HaMoed Sukkos in Highland Park, Illinois. Do you know any of these people? Which ones are the Israelis? Can you spot me? (Hint: I'm wearing an orange t-shirt and standing next to my wife - also  wearing an orange t-shirt. She's the one in the skirt.)

Hope to ‘see’ you all right back here on Tuesday.