Monday, October 03, 2022

Flying High

Neighborhood in Ramat Bet Shemesh - Aleph (Yigal Realty)
Today is a travel day. I'm off to Israel. My wife and I will - God willing - once again be privileged to experience Yom Kippur and celebrate Sukkos in the holy land with my son and his family . A family that has expanded to include 2 great grandchildren. One born to my grandson and his wife; and another born to my granddaughter and her husband.  Both great grandchildren are nearly a year old now. Haven't seen them since last Pesach, Looking forward. 

We will be staying in Ramat Bet Shemesh - Aleph and I will be Davening most minyanim at Maasas Mordechai on Dolev. If your are in the neighborhood and happen to Daven in one of their many Minyanim - look for me. If you see me - come on over and say hi. 

Next new post after Yom Kippur.