Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Was Wrong - Revised

I was wrong and want to apologize to my readers. My post on the Orthodox Atheist was well intentioned but has turned into a forum for promoting K’fira. I feared that it might but hoped that it wouldn’t. I was wrong. My bad. I cannot allow this particular post to continue. Not because I think that Mis-nagid has a wining argument but because there is no way for way either side to prove anything and allowing him to keep throwing doubts at people is counter-productive to my goals of seeking Emes. He is very bright and very knowledgeable and a skillful debater. That doesn’t make him right. But it does make him dangerous. So after I post this, I will delete that post. And shortly thereafter I will delete this one.* I apologize to all for having to put up with it. My intentions were good but the road paved was not. But... I leave the door open to anyone who wishes to comment on any of my posts in the future, including Mis-nagid.

* Although I said I was going to delete this one too, I may not. My only reason for doing so is that it may continue being an outlet for Kfira, which as I said is not the intent of this blog. If it does not turn into that, I will not delete it.