Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to Emes Ve-Emunah

I just realized something. It actually just slipped by me and I missed it! This last Tuesday, November 21st is the first anniversary of Emes Ve-Emunah. I can’t believe it’s been a year already. Even more unbelievable is the fact that I haven’t run out of things to write about. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad one. But in any case...

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my readers and commentors, both pro and con, who have helped to make this blog as successful as it has become. My goal was to create a forum for discussion on issues affecting the Torah world. It has allowed me to comment from my own particular perspective on these issues and generated a vigorous dialogue and debate.

And if the feedback I get privately from many readers is true, this blog has had a positive impact on them personally. And in some cases I have been told that there has been an impact on a much larger scale in the public arena.

And that makes it all worthwhile.

Ken Yirbu, and once again, thank you all.