Monday, January 22, 2007

Much Appreciated

Well! It seems I’ve won an award.

I’m not exactly sure what that means. Nor am I sure how or why I won. Here is an explanation from their website:

"JBlog Central is proud to present the best of the Jewish Blogosphere as voted by a record-breaking number of site visitors who form the basis of our community. This year, blog ratings have been tabulated from the sum of more than seven months of community votes, which were reported publicly, in real-time, 24/7, including the chronology of each and every vote on each and every post."

The compettion was called “The 2006 People's Choice Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards” which they describe as “a Community-Based Effort to Recognize the Best Jewish, Israeli, and Israeli-Interest Blogs” I have won the “Silver” (2nd place) in the category:

Best Over All Blog

I’m flattered and honored. I did not campaign for votes. But I am never the less grateful for the honor. And they’ve given me this really cool award graphic to display.

Here is the list of additional winners. My thanks to JBlog Central and to all those who voted for me.