Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Moderation

Until further notice, this blog will be fully moderated I had no choice but to do that. I invite everyone to continue to contribute to the discourse. Your comments will be posted as quickly as possible. And I truly appreciate everyone’s contribution. Mi Kol Melamdei Hischalti. I learn from all of you. I will continue to give voice to all whose views differ from mine. I encourage the honesty and the passion.

The only thing missing will be the pieces of human garbage whose comments bordered on raving lunacy and who of late started stealing the identities and then using them to impersonate and embarrass others. Should they be able to deceive me and get by moderation it will be because the comments will be civil and they will have a new identity. So be it. The main thing is their insolent personas have now been eradicated. ANTI-BASHER and MASTER are gone. A thing of the past.