Tuesday, September 16, 2008

999

This post is my 999th. If my math is correct, then my next one will be my 1000th. I don't know how any of my readers feel about this, but I just wanted to point out a personal milestone and pat myself on the back a bit.

I also want to acknowledge my sincere gratitude to all my readers and commenters that have contributed to the success of this blog. Thank you all.

In this season of Teshuva, Teffilah, and Tzedaka, I want to first ask Mechila for any personal slight or harm I may have caused to anyone. My intention - always was, is, and will be - L'Shem Shamyim. But in my zeal to seek truth and justice I may have been guilty of going too far sometimes in my criticisms. For that I publicly apologize and ask forgiveness to anyone who I may have inadvertantly hurt in any way. It was not intended.

I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere wish that God grant you, your families, and all of Klal Yisroel a Ksiva V'Chasima Tova... a year of health, happiness, and prosperity.