Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Other Blog

I have for some time now been toying with the idea of changing the look of this blog. For various reasons I am leaving it as is - at least for the time being.

In trying out various formats and templates etc. I have created another blog called Emes Ve-Emunah II. It is experimental in nature and was not really meant for outside readership. But I have been increasingly posting there of late and have decided to ‘advertise’ it here.

It is in the newer beta format and has many additional features that I can’t access here. For example I have occasional polls on various subjects of Jewish interest that anyone can vote on with a single click of the mouse - and then see the standing results immediately. This is located in the top right margin.

There is a news-brief ‘ticker’ at the top of the blog where one can glimpse at rotating headlines from a wide range of publications on Jewish news, opinion, or events – any of which can be read in full by clicking on the headline.

A fuller list of blogs that I read is located there – each with an opening line to their latest post - which can be read in full with a click of the mouse. It is on the lower right margin.

And at the end of each post there are 3 links to various posts I have written here in the past.

I also happen to personally like the look of that one much better.

I intend to use it a bit more frequently than I have until now. The link is on the left margin right under my Twitter link - just above the comment rules -for those who are curious about the content. Most often it will be excerpts or full articles of Jewish interest from various other sites - including other blogs and various news media. I am going to try and post lighter content - along the lines of my most recent post there.

I’m not sure how often I will be posting on EvE II but that is easily checked out.

Just thought I’d mention it.

The link to EvE II has been relocated from my links list at the bottom left margin - to the top left margin. The post has been altered to reflect that.

Updated: 7:46 PM CST