Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Other Blog

I have for some time now been toying with the idea of changing the look of this blog. For various reasons I am leaving it as is - at least for the time being.

In trying out various formats and templates etc. I have created another blog called Emes Ve-Emunah II. It is experimental in nature and was not really meant for outside readership. But I have been increasingly posting there of late and have decided to ‘advertise’ it here.

It is in the newer beta format and has many additional features that I can’t access here. For example I have occasional polls on various subjects of Jewish interest that anyone can vote on with a single click of the mouse - and then see the standing results immediately. This is located in the top right margin.

There is a news-brief ‘ticker’ at the top of the blog where one can glimpse at rotating headlines from a wide range of publications on Jewish news, opinion, or events – any of which can be read in full by clicking on the headline.

A fuller list of blogs that I read is located there – each with an opening line to their latest post - which can be read in full with a click of the mouse. It is on the lower right margin.

And at the end of each post there are 3 links to various posts I have written here in the past.

I also happen to personally like the look of that one much better.

I intend to use it a bit more frequently than I have until now. The link is on the left margin right under my Twitter link - just above the comment rules -for those who are curious about the content. Most often it will be excerpts or full articles of Jewish interest from various other sites - including other blogs and various news media. I am going to try and post lighter content - along the lines of my most recent post there.

I’m not sure how often I will be posting on EvE II but that is easily checked out.

Just thought I’d mention it.

PostScript:
The link to EvE II has been relocated from my links list at the bottom left margin - to the top left margin. The post has been altered to reflect that.

Updated: 7:46 PM CST