Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Problems with Echo

I am currently experiencing problems with the comment section of my blog and am only able to sporadically access the moderations page. So if you have commented recently and have not seen your comment appear - it has not necessarily been deleted. Hopefully Echo will correct this problem soon.

I have been unhappy with the service from Echo over the year and my license for this domain is about to expire. They have increased my fees tenfold in spite of the fact that their service is below par. I will not be renewing Echo. I am currently searching for alternative comment sites to install here. The problem is that I have not yet been able to figure out how - or if it's even possible - to import the comments from Echo to a new comments provider. Stay tuned.

In the meantime I apologize for any inconvenience.