Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Words I Have Been Waiting For

I am not in the habit of posting videos as a primary post. At most I will post them as an enhancement of what I have written. But I am making an exception in this case.

Rabbi Avrohom Nesanel Zucker addressed a workshop at the Agudah Convention last week that should be seen by every religious Jew in the world… especially those in a position of Jewish leadership - lay or rabbinic.

Rabbi Zucker is the Rosh HaYeshiva of Yeshiva Gedola Ohr Yisrael of Marine Park.

His lecture was simply astonishing.  He did not mince words. He was hard hitting about the many Chilul HaShems that have been perpetrated by Orthodox Jews and especially Orthodox Jewish leaders.  I believe he touched all bases. Bases that I touch here all the time. I could swear he reads my blog… although I doubt it. He is my new Charedi hero. It is imperative in my view to watch this video to see what he says. You will not be disappointed.

My only criticism is that it was not given as the keynote address in front of everyone. It should have been. It’s about 20 minutes long and it will be well worth your  time.


Surrounded by Scandal: Rabbi Avrohom Nesanel Zucker from Agudath Israel on Vimeo.