Monday, July 21, 2008

The Jewish Bloggers Conference

I wish I could go. I’d love to meet some of my fellow bloggers - especially the anonymous ones.

But I can’t.

Many readers may notice the banner ad that appears above my posts. It is hosted by WebAds. They and Nefesh B’Nefesh, an Alyiah organization, are sponsoring a Jewish bloggers conference in Jerusalem on August 20th that will feature many prominent bloggers.

I am honored to say that early on I too was invited to attend - with the enticement of flight expenses paid. But because of a scheduling conflict I had to turn it down. Too bad. It sounds really exciting. Wish I could be there. We bloggers can learn a lot about each other - and from each other.

And I would have loved to spend a trip with a Nefesh B’Nefesh family. What a post that would have made! Oh well… maybe next time. For those who can attend… Lucky you!