Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What’s Your Problem?

Sex abuse. The slide to the right. Shiduchim. Tuition costs...

These are some of the problems facing Orthodox Judaism today. I have included these and a few other items in a poll which asks the question about which problem is the most serious to Orthodox Jews. It is located at my other blog EvE II (in the right hand margin at the top). I am interested in your thoughts.

I should add this caveat. There is no way I could be all inclusive. I had to limit it as the poll would have been too unwieldy. I fully agree that there are some things missing. I chose these issues because they have been frequent subjects of my posts.

The truth is that I’m not even sure there is one overriding issue. But I am equally sure that different perspectives will choose different answers.

While you’re there – check out some of my posts. The most recent one is an analysis of the demographics that read my blog.