Sunday, February 12, 2012

LECH LECHA - A SEMINARY IN ISRAEL FOR YOUNG WOMEN

--------------------advertisement-----------------------


I don't want a seminary with a name
I want a seminary that knows my name

I don't want a seminary focused on its reputation
I want a seminary concerned about my personal growth

I don't want a seminary that lets me sit in Israel
I want a seminary that lets me experience Israel

I don't want a seminary that teaches me to take
I want a seminary that teaches me how to give

I don't want teachers who love the sound of their own voice
I want teachers who can listen to my voice

I don't want teachers who teach at me
I want teachers who can engage me

I've spent 12 years being told what to think
Now I want to learn how to think

At a seminary that cares about my personal spiritual, emotional growth
I want a seminary that is as unique as I am

I want LECH LECHA

For the best journey of your life at a reasonable priceOnly $7900 – the Journey is Priceless

Price includes tuition, your own private apartment or villa, tiyulim books, linens, daily meals, all transportation costs inside Israel, ulpan, sports, recreation and Shabbat hospitality.

Scholarships and payment plans available

Rabbi Dr. Yirmiyahu "Jerry" Unterman, Director
For an application, contact us at:
856-942-4722
www.lechlechaisrael .com
email: lechlecha@yahoo.com