Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Problems with Disqus

I have been informed by several people who said they are  unable to comment for lack of seeing the comments section

I have been having these problems for quite some time. I've tried to fix them but have so far been unsuccessful.

It has something to do with the fact that 'blogger' which hosts my blog became a secure website while Disqus remains unsecured. When you click on an individual post, it will not include additions to that site like Disqus that are unsecured. Comments will not be visible.

At the present time the only way i know of to access comments is the following:

1.Log onto the Emes Ve-Emunah website. That will be in an unsecured state and show my most recent posts. Do not click on the title of the post. That will  NOT get you to the comments. Instead...

2. Scroll down to the bottom of whichever post you wish to comment on. Then you will see 'comments'. Click on that and that will enable you to comment.

I'm still working on ways to find compatibility between Discus and Blogger. I hope to eventually solve the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.